EP&S’s professionals boast experience and know-how in the sector of the energy requirements of buildings. The studies and activities they carry out in the sector are designed to achieve the psycho-physical wellbeing of the end user. Load flow studies of the electrical parameters in distribution network nodes are carried out using cutting-edge instruments and software to supply the data necessary to devise the best strategies for optimising energy consumption.
The normative and technical instruments we use are:
- Energy performance certifications in accordance with Ministerial Decree no. 39 of 26/06/15;
- Energy audits in accordance with Legislative Decree 102/2014;
- Dynamic energy simulations;
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations for water and air;
- Energy performance analyses to demonstrate the use of renewable sources in accordance with Legislative Decree 28/2011.